A Day in the Life
In this role, the Therapy Development Specialist Energy Based Devices for the SI (Surgical Innovation) which is one of four businesses inside Medtronic, will be responsible for French speaking Maghreb countries (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia) for EBD business. It will be reported directly to Surgical Innovation – MITG Lead Maghreb.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• The development and implementation of the overall strategy for the assigned area of responsibility (Maghreb Countries Morocco, Tunisia & Algeria). This would include the coordination and creation of objectives and strategies to achieve agreed upon financial and business goals within the area of responsibility.
• The sales growth and income objectives for the assigned area of responsibility, establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and key customers, and striving to make Medtronic the preferred provider of surgical equipment in that product area.
• Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with internal and external customers. Includes interaction with customers in offices, surgery centers, and hospital situations including operating rooms.
• Gathers customer feedback, complaints, and input on solutions related to current and/or future needs.
• Evaluates opportunities within the assigned market related to current and future needs. Develops market value assessments and formulates business plans for new opportunities.
• Gathers and evaluates all pertinent data, statistics, and market research information to meet the marketing objectives. Included are: market potential and penetration reports, competitive strategies, consumer attitudes and preferences, customer segmentation, and product life cycle strategies
• Develops, executes, and monitors the effectiveness of promotional strategy supporting the achievement of marketing objectives for the area of responsibility. Includes the implementation of advertising programs,
A university degree in Medical, Natural Science, Health Science
5-Year experience in a medical devices environment in marketing or sales includes a minimum 2-year experience in country responsibility,
Native or excellent command of English,
Nice to Haves
Master Degree in Business or Marketing
Experience in surgical products related business
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.