Logistics CoordinatorAlstom Fès, Région de Fès-Meknès
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage the Material Provisions & Expeditors and ensure that all stores activities conform to current legislation, safety and quality procedures
- Ensure appropriate quantities of materials are held in stores, whilst improving the availability of trains
- Assist the global supply chain queries relating to materials, purchasing activities and suppliers
- Liaise with the Procurement in the management of consumable parts and services provision contracts
- Manage the expediting & return repairable parts
- Define and implement KPIs to review Logistics performance
- Set up & monitor recovery plan for underperforming activities
- Communicates with Fleet Manager and Operational managers
- Monitor non conformities with the SQA project
- Prepare in advance overhaul’s kits for preventive visits ( … , GVG2,ATP1,ATP5,…) and for immobilized locomotives
- Import / Export Procedures :
- Co-ordinate shipment status with suppliers & sites, organise, compile documents required for imports/exports. Follow up for timely clearance of materials from customs.
- Follow up the temporary importation with custom.
- Custom clearance :
- Ascertain with the forwarder applicable duties; coordinate with customs/port/air-port for processing bill of entry/warehouse goods and freight forwarders/steamer/ container agents in order to ensure timely clearance of material.
- Transportation :
Organise, arrange material transportation from Vendors /air-port/port/warehouse/local vendors to destination and follow-up transportation status in order to ensure timely and safe delivery of material.
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.