As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
For more information about us please visit www.syngenta.com
• Manage targeted customer relationships to gain a deeper understanding of their business and business needs to co-develop customized value offers that build a successful and sustainable business partnership.
• Work with the sales team to implement the agreed customer strategy, monitor effectiveness and adjust as required.
• Act as key contact / interface for all Syngenta businesses to customer
• Develop Key Account strategy and plans for each account.
• Continually review account’s performance against KPI’s.
• Overview sales budgeting and forecasting.
• Ensure cross Syngenta alignment to each account.
• Gain regular Key Account feedback on Syngenta performance.
• Coach Territory sales reps on Key Account Management approach.
• Liaise and work closely with the farm-gate/internally/externally: Partner with the channels to maximize grower return on investment, and with internal and external stakeholder to position Syngenta for success within the assigned crop market. E.g., Develop grower agronomic solution partnership opportunities, coach sales force, build relationship to Key Accounts and Centers of Influence.