Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries we are working to transform how crops are grown. Through partnerships, collaboration and The Good Growth Plan we are committed to improving farm productivity, rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this Job
At Syngenta we care about the future and long view and this role is key to supporting a sustainable future for Maghreb Area.
As a Commercial Operation Lead, you will be responsible to provide cross-functional leadership to ensure focus and implementation of commercial operations action plan and initiatives across the BA Maghreb and actively support the BA Maghreb cross-functional projects to bring about clear alignment & synergy.
How you will make a difference
• Work cross functionally under the guidance of BA Head and in close coordination with LT BA Maghreb, to support and coordinate the overall planning cycle across the BA from operational planning (eg. Weekly Sales Review) to MBR, S&OP to Budgeting and to long-term planning
• Supports BA Head by ensuring connectivity and alignment between the key commercial functions like CPD, Marketing and Supply chain
• Lead SFDC including monitoring of demand creation, setup of users and reports. Leads selected projects for the BA
• Increase operational excellence by continuously improving the commercial dashboard; promote standard platforms (Qlickview/Qlicksense/SFDC) within the BA
• Support the commercial team with insightful analysis and decision-making support activities
• Prepare the commercial capability heatmap for the BA to enhance commercial capabilities including commercial processes
• Provides program/project management expertise in some specific complex / cross functional projects and ensure energic drive to closure in accordance with BA LT guidelines.
• Act as primary point if contact for any emerging initiatives
• Support of LT Maghreb for internal communication
Essential for this position
• Accuracy of data analysis
• Contribute to Commercial plan, Budgeting and GTM direction in the BA leadership team and ensure all areas of operation focus on determined execution
• Smooth & effective S&OP process
• SFDC traffic and effectiveness